Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Statistics Don't Lie

I'm Number 5!  I'm Number 5!
I love looking at my stats.  You can tell by looking at a big map of the world where your readers are coming from.  Of course most are from America, with the UK and Canada next in line.  There are also readers from Sweden, Indonesia, Russia and Germany.  That explains all the traffic in the overnight hours.  What is harder to explain is how 47 people could be reading my blog at the same time, 15:00 hours.  (Linda had to explain that means 3:00 p.m.) That is so random.  Do you think someone at an office somewhere read the blog and yelled over their cubical, "Hey everyone, check out Choopies Blog"? You can also tell which posts are most popular.  "World's Cutest Puppy" and "Suicide by Bear" are number 1 and 2.  If you type "Choopie" in google, I'm the 5th photo!  (But if you type Chalupa in gooogle, you just get a bunch of Mexican food.)   It is kind of funny that all the pets in our house have Mexican food names.  Chalupa, Chiichanga and Chip.  I guess if we ever get another pet it could be named Tamale and we could call her Tammy for short.