Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just 10 Shopping Days Left


My birthday is in 10 days, Hooray! I want to give you all plenty of time to shop, so here is my wish list:

1) I need a new winter coat in size small. My blue coat is lost and Linda can't find it anywhere. It has to have a little slit on top so my harness can slip through to attach to my leash. 2) Pigs ears to chew on. 3) Small squeaky toys. 4) Peanut butter flavored cookie bones. 5) A subscription to the new Dog Whisperer magazine. 6) Little Cesar dog food (sunrise flavors are my favorite) 7. A new carry-me bag. Mine is really yucky from all the trips to the dog park. 8) A Choopie carry basket for the front of Linda's bike (Petco).

I hope Linda makes my cake in this fun bone cake pan. She is looking up cake recipes that are healthy for dogs.