Thursday, September 3, 2009

This is My Lonely Face


Sometimes I feel like the forgotten stepchild. It was another L-O-N-G day for Linda today. That means it's equally as L-O-N-G for me since I am home alone pouting. Linda taught her 5 classes, then had somewhere else she had to be at 8:00 p.m.. It's 10:00 and she just got home. Doesn't she know I'm lonely? At least Tier came home a little while after work and played with me before she went back out. I really miss my Snicker-doodle. He was such good company for me in his later years of life. We would snuggle downstairs on his big comfy bed and nap. He would always watch over me so Chip did not get me when she was crabby. Linda promised to do something fun with me on Saturday since she only has a few classes. I want to go to the new dog park with the swimming pond and obstacle course. Hope she takes me!