Sunday, September 13, 2009

Great Sun Shade!


When I go to the Dr. for my check-ups, the Vet always tells me I'm 1 pound overweight and should only weigh 4 pounds, not 5. It seems impossible to me that I am fat since I get so much exercise and barely eat, but I guess a lot of humans feel that way too. There is a 340-pound Oregon man who works at a pizza joint. He hurt his back at work and needs surgery. Problem is, he is too fat for surgery. His employer has been ordered to pay for weight-loss surgery so the man can get his back fixed. The court also ruled in another case that an employer must pay for an employee's weight loss surgery because they hurt their knee at work and are too fat for the knee surgery to be effective. Now, some obese people are worried that they won't be hired for jobs because the employers are afraid that they will be held libel for expensive weight loss operations if the worker gets hurt. I have bad knees too. Maybe I better try a little harder to lose my extra weight in case I need surgery.