Monday, May 4, 2009

Partido del cinco de mayo!


It' tiempo de s para un partido grande! Translated: Time for the big party! Tonight is my first Cinco De Mayo party (only it's really the cuarto de Mayo party.) I will be the only one with an authentic sombrero from Mexico. (Thanks to Jerry.) We are making the Mexican rice right now, it smells wonderful. Linda also bought all the fixin's to make guacamole. If you can't tell, I'm really excited. We'll take lots of photos which I will post later tonight. I hope I don't have any accidents and pee on the host's carpet. I doubt I'll be asked back for the next shin-dig.
UPDATE: Linda hurt her back today while she was teaching a class. She has already taken 2 hot baths; used Carol's microwave love-packs and even took 2 heavy-duty pills to feel better. She would not let Tierney take me to the party, so I had to miss it. There are worse things then snuggling up to Linda in bed.