Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Now I lay me down to sleep......


You always hear how "busy" people are. Sometimes I even hear it from Linda. She is too busy to walk me on Thursday. I don't believe it for one second. How long does it take to walk a 4 pound dog just 10 houses down and back? I cut here some slack though because a lot of days we walk for 30 minutes. (Or I walk for 15 and she carries me 15.) Now, for people who say they are too busy to pray, a new website was the answer. You can have the computer pray for you. The service offers prayers for Catholics, Protestants, Jews and Muslims. The Lord's Prayer is $3.95 for 30 days. Hail Marys are 10 for .70 per day. The entire rosary package is $49.95 a month. The company said each prayer is voiced individually with the subscribers name appearing on the screen. For Muslim prayers, the computer's speakers point toward Mecca. I'm not endorsing the service, so I am not listing the web address. If you have time to look it up, you have time to pray yourself.