Thursday, August 25, 2011

:(

I guess I'll just walk myself
The stroller might have been a good bargain, but Linda should have realized that the damaged box might have meant that the stroller itself was damaged too.  When Noah woke up from a very short nap (giggling and saying "ga-ga" which I think is baby talk for "Choopie, where are you?") Linda took us downstairs to get the stroller assembled so we could all take a walk.  As soon as she got it out of the box, she noticed the frame was slightly bent and the metal part where you put the wheel on was crushed.  Since she does not have a car seat for Noah, they can't return it for a new one.  Bummer.  That means Noah does not get his walk, but neither do Chimmie and I.  Instead, Noah ate his big-boy lunch of cheese, hard boiled egg, diced carrots and applesauce with fresh blueberries.  I had all the leftovers, except I wasn't too crazy about the carrots.  Noah made a big mess so he got to have a bath and Linda put his new outfit on him.  Now, he's doing his "ah ah ah" sounds which means bottle time and maybe the rest of his nap.  Or it could mean "I want to watch Bambie on Netflix.