Friday, July 22, 2011

Foster Parents

I'm more than happy... actually elated, that I don't have to go to a kennel when Linda goes on vacation with Taylor, Sarah and Tierney.  It would have been awful and probably scarred me for life.  Jerry will be taking me  and Chimmie will go live with Paul.  Instead of being stuck in a wire cage for 12 hours and then in a room with 30 other dogs for the other 12 hours, I'll be a pampered princess.  Jerry spoils me and caters to my every wish.  All I need to do is look at him with my "love me I'm cute" eyes and he'll do whatever I want.  While he is working, I'll stay in his big bathroom with my bed, toys and water.  He'll come home at lunch and even take off early so he can be with me.  Chimmie will drive Paul nuts with his boundless energy.  It will be a week where Paul will get more exercise than he thought possible with all the walks Chim will take him on.  Jerry and Paul both look kind of scary in this picture, but they are super nice.  What's with the deer feet holding the rifle?