Thursday, March 4, 2010

Please Sir, May I Have Some More?


OK, I'm officially starving. This two meal a day thing is for the birds. No wait, even birds eat more times a day then I do. This is day three of the 8:00 am / 5:00 pm feedings. True, it is starting to accomplish the original goal. I only got up one time to go to the bathroom last night, instead of the 3 or 4 times I've been going. Plus, it was only a quick number 1. No need for a bath or clean up from the mess in my fur. (probably TMI, sorry) I ate a full plate for breakfast, probably 1/2 a cup of my wet food/chicken combination. When Linda got home at 1:30, I was begging and begging for more. When she did not feed me, I pushed my empty plate all over the kitchen floor to show her I was really hungry. It didn't melt her icy heart and I have to wait a few more hours for dinner. She is going to call the Vet and see how much food a 5-pound Chorkie should be eating a day. Since my tummy is only the size of a plum, 1 cup a day seems like even too much to Linda.
UPDATE: We just checked online. I should be eating 3-5 ounces (what???) of food a day. I am getting almost 8 ounces right now and I'm starving. If I have to cut back even more I am going to fade away to nothing. Maybe I have a tapeworm.