Monday, March 15, 2010

Goal Weight


I am fretting and worrying about what my Dr. is going to say about my 1 pound winter weight gain. Linda has cut out my snacks and scaled back my diet to help me slim down. We are also taking more walks when the weather allows. This is a photo of me at my goal weight, 4 pounds. A NJ women is also on a diet, but she wants to gain weight, 400 pounds to be exact. She is currently 600 pounds but has her heart set on hitting her goal weight of 1,000 pounds. This is true, I saw her photo. She has a web site where people pay a fee to watch her stuff her face with junk food, eating over 12,000 per day. She sits all day long and tries to burn as little calories as possible. Her weekly grocery bill is $815. The women actually has a young daughter and husband. The husband is encouraging her to reach her 1,000 pound goal. I find this story sickening. Yuck, and double yuck.