Friday, August 7, 2009

Devil Dogs



No Cesar, No! How could you do a whole Dog Whisperer committed to Chihuahuas from Hell? You would never do a show Pit Bulls from Hell, would you? By showing so many Chihuahuas with behavior problems, you are casting a bad light on all of us wonderful loving Chi's who don't have bad attitudes. This is discrimination at it's worse. I let Linda take my favorite treats, toys and bones right out of my mouth without hesitation. When Linda puts a delicious treat on the floor in front of me, I always wait and just look at her until she says "come girl" then I know I'm allowed to eat it. I am very gentle with babies who poke Choopie, and there are a lot of them! He said that most small dogs like me are Spoiled Brats. (His capitalization, not mine) So maybe I am a little spoiled, but I don't growl, bite, talk back or act aggressive. OK, once at the dog park I had to be a little dominate. Two brother dogs who were way too big for the small dog side started pushing me and rolling me around. I had to show who was Queen of the small dog park and I growled and lunged at them. They stopped. This is Tierney acting devilish and scaring Carley. Tsssst Tierney!! Tssst!!