Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Views Expressed are Not Necessarily....


"Okay, let’s get this straight: Chihuahuas are not dogs. They’re long-legged mutant rats developed by Nazi scientists in the 1930s and smuggled into Mexico with the hopes of spreading Bubonic Plague across the North American continent. This opinion has been widely held by most breeds and cross-breeds of dogs for decades. "

No, Of course I did not write this! I copied it off of a guys blog who does not think Chihuahuas are dogs. If he could just meet me, his opinion would change drastically. I won't give you his name because I don't want to spread such lies and slander on my family blog. I am kind of mad at Linda because she was laughing her head off while she was reading it. (This is Linda typing now, Choopie went to the pee-pee pad. Go to blog.rifftrax.com, the guy is hilarious.)