Thursday, December 4, 2008

So Cute!



Linda loves working in the church nursery on Sunday nights. I love it too because she smells wonderful when she comes home. The smell of baby spit-up is so divine. Sunday after duty, I lick and smell her clothes while she is in the shower. She said there are anywhere from 10-14 babies all under 1 years old. There are 4 or 5 people who love and care for the infants. Sometimes, they all cry at once (the babies, not the workers... although I'm sure they want to cry sometimes too because of all the noise) and things get a little crazy. What a great invention this new product is! These hand-shaped pillows prop the baby while they are laying down. It must feel like his mommy is holding him while he sleeps. Linda is going to order some to bring to the nursery. I'm hoping she'll order an extra pair for me to keep in the kitchen while she is gone. I would be so secure and safe if I had my own pillow hands.