Saturday, December 6, 2008

How many blondes does it take to remember a leash?


I'm bummed I did not get to post yesterday. Linda was super busy all day. She got home late and we went right to bed. Luckily, Tier did not go to school yesterday, so at least I had company. Today was another long work day for Linda. Jerry picked me up and took me to his house. I love Ink the Cat, but she is not so sure she loves me. I tried to play with her, but she ignored me. Sometimes cats think they are all-that and better then everyone else. Walking on the trail is my favorite thing to do with Jerry, but because he can be a little BLOND sometimes, he forgot my leash and blue coat. I did go for a walk, but he had to tuck me inside his coat. That's fun for a few minutes, but not for a long walk. I did run in the back yard for a little while, that was kind of OK. Later on, Linda and Jerry went out for dinner and grocery shopping. They always bring me back a new toy but today I was dissed! It's OK, I know I am loved anyway. Since Jerry forgot my leash and did not bring me a toy, I thought I would reward him by posting this super-attractive photo of him. Cute, huh?