Saturday, August 16, 2008

I not Chewbacca


I'm so disappointed. The results are in from the DNA test on the dead Big Foot that was found in Georgia. The men had even posted a photo of the Big Guy's dead body all stuffed in a freezer. I would have sworn it was the real deal. Unfortunately, it was probably a guy in a shaggy gorilla costume. The DNA results are a mixture of human and opossum. The two men who found the carcass said that it really is a big foot and someone messed with the DNA sample. It just so happens that the men run a Big Foot hunting safari company and they sell BF merchandise. But who knows? Since we've never found a BF before, how do we know that their DNA isn't a mix of human and opossum? If you feel like laughing you big feet off, check out the graphic novel "In Me Own Words: The Autobiography of Bigfoot" by Graham Roumieu. I love story time with Linda and this is one of my favorite bed time books.