Friday, June 17, 2011

Oh No She Didn't




It's 8:30 p.m. and Linda is finally home! I was barking so loud when she walked in the door that I had a little choking fit. Chimmie was excited too since he has been stuck in his den for 4 1/2 hours without a break. He was a good boy and did not have an accident while she was working. Before she did anything, she fed us our dinners since we were both starved. Breakfast was 10 hours ago. Growing dogs need their nutrition! The TKD demo went OK. It started pouring about 2 minutes after she started, so all the kids had to take cover under a tent. They waited 10 minutes for the rain to let up and started again. Anytime Linda does a demo, she kicks extra high and goes extra hard on her punches. I hope she did not hurt herself. As soon as one of the Moms emails her photos, I'll post them...until then here is a photo of me having a bad hair day. What in the world was Linda think letting me get so scruffy? I can't believe I looked so bad.