Friday, May 20, 2011

Grow Up


We did our walk tonight with a friend of Linda's and their dog, a Jack Russel named Ollie. Ollie was nuts, kind of like Chimmie normally is at home. Of course Chimmie was acting all shy and had his tail between his legs the entire walk. Ollie just wanted to play and wrestle with Chim, but Chim was acting like an idiot and kept hiding behind Linda and flattening himself into the sidewalk. I was my normal, socialized adorable self, but I got tired and had to be carried. We ran/jogged to their house before our walk together even started, so I already used up all my energy. We'll try walking with Ollie again tomorrow and see if Chimmie does any better. Why does Chim have to embarrass me so much? It's not like Ollie was giant, they were the exact same size. Get over it Chim. It's time to grow up and act like a big boy.