Monday, February 28, 2011

RIP Coyote.. Updated


Chimmie has been practice killing his coyote all morning. He has bit it, shaken it, thrown it, tried to bury it, tossed it into the wall and he is still hunting it as I write this. We've never seen him this set on trying to kill one of his toys before. Maybe he wants to protect me from the backyard creatures and is perfecting his skills for the real deal. He is doing a great job, I'm really starting to think he will turn into my guardian angel just like Snickers was. (As soon as he stops being afraid of everything during our walks.)
P.S. Linda just let Chimmie out from being in his den for 5 hours. The first thing he did after he went pee is start killing his coyote again. It's like he is obsessive with it. He found the squeaker in the neck and has been torturing the limp critter. All the squeaking is making me anxious.