Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Hear comes Choopie Chorkie-tail, hopping down the Chorkie-trail...Hippity-Hoppity Easters here today! Don't I sound exuberant? Well, as you can see in the photo... I'm not looking too happy. Why in the world Linda gets pleasure out of putting monkey outfits, sombreros and bunny ears on me is beyond understanding. She even bought me a little wedding dress for Taylor and Sarah's wedding. Fortunately, she misplaced it in all the rush planning so I never had to wear it. I'm praying she never finds it so I don't have to wear it when Tierney gets married. Linda said that I should just suck it up and be a good Chorkie. It's not like I have to wear bows on my ears or sundresses out in public. P.S. I admit that I look pretty cute though. Peter Rabbit has nothing on me!!